TAKING BACK YOUR POWER.
What is power? Quite often people misunderstand what being powerful means and most of us have been conditioned to not trust power, to believe that being powerful means that you have an ego. That you are a mean person, that you have money and lots of it, that you are a criminal or that only the chosen elite can be powerful. Power corrupts you and it can....
Wouldn't you want your own power? well its easy, you just have to tap into your own authenticity, truth, integrity and self belief.
Lots of different things can dis empower us, not speaking our truth, not being who we want to be, letting others control us. Not telling others what we really want, the list goes on.
1.Speak your truth, in a loving way, tell people what you really want them to hear, .
2. Be yourself, don't try and be someone else just to fit in with the crowd
3. Allow time for yourself to enjoy your hobbies, days out, meeting friends
4. Don't apologise for what you want, and what you want to be
5. Embrace your dreams and aspirations, don't let others talk you out of
this, they tend to put there fears about this onto you.
6. Listen to your heart, its the voice of your soul, its very wise, it knows what you need and what will make you happy.
7. what people think of you is none of your business, concentrate of what you think of yourself.
8. Stop criticising yourself, talk nicely to yourself, say well done when you do something good, encourage and praise yourself.
9 Break ties with friends and family and associates that criticise you and try and hold you back, make friends and associations with similar like minded people that encourage and support each other.
10. Love that inner child of yours, our inner child wants to play, have fun, to experience life, to dream, to travel, to embrace life, allow your inner child all this .
I am sure I could write another 1000 words about this, its such a large subject, start with something small, say no to something you don't want to do. Start a hobby or do something that you have never done before., try an experience that you want to have, and keep trying new experiences.
Each time you do something like that, your power increases, speak your truth and just be you!